Tuesday 24 February 2015

Bagel Supply in Edinburgh

Bagels, anyone? 

If you live in Edinburgh and enjoy a good bagel - you would've been like me a couple of months ago, knowing that your search for an artisan, non-mass produced bagel would probably end in disappointment and frustration and eventually accept this fate. Well, you don't have to anymore - good bagels have come to Edinburgh. 

Every morning, I supply freshly made bagels to the Stockbridge branch of I.J. Mellis cheesemongers and to Leo's Beanery. These bagels are made with top quality, natural ingredients (no refined sugars, no preservatives, etc.) and, if I do say so myself, are pretty tasty. So pop down to Mellis for a takeaway bagel or make your way down to Leo's for one filled with smoked salmon and cream cheese. Also, look out for them at the Cairngorm Coffee Company by this weekend! 






So many lovely pictures of bagels there. I may be slightly obsessed with them at the moment, seeing as I've started a rather small business based on them. Speaking of which, if you are a café or shop in Edinburgh that may fancy stocking my bagels, or if you're an individual that wishes to put in an order for a good few, please get in contact (details below). I will happily provide samples and work with you to develop your perfect bagel. 

I look forward to hearing from all you bagel hungry Edinburgh folk! 


Contact Details
Rowan Walker
info@thebeardedbaker.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. I saw your bagels in Mellis the other day! Hope the bagel business goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for poppy seed bagels in the haymarket/ west end area. Any suggestions?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching for poppy seed bagels in the haymarket/ west end area. Any suggestions?!

    ReplyDelete